Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The North Face Endurance Challenge 50K Trail Race

All it took was a suggestion that The North Face Endurance Challenge Race in Madison, Wisconsin would be a great ultra trail race to do. Took a look at it. Liked what I saw. So Andy and I will be doing the 5oK race on October 25th along with Brett who works with North Face. What makes this even more of an adventure is that Andy and I will have just finished the Marathon2Marathon race a week earlier on October 18th. Crazy? Yes! Surprised? No! It will be a great adventure. Training plans are in the works and travel plans are getting put together. It will be great to share the adventure with Andy and Brett.

I have included in this post the race clip from YouTube that pushed me over the edge as far as convincing me that I just had to be there. It is titled Explore Your Hidden Potential. Whether you are running a 5K or 50 miles, this clip will get you going! Enjoy!

Forward we go! May your roads and trails be happy and safe!







No comments: