Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pictures from a Ride


Thought I would post a few pictures of the area I ride to out and back. The countryside is beautiful and it makes the miles go by so fast.

This is a view of the lake that I pass by on my way to the turnaround.

This horse keeps watch at the corner almost every night. Oh the stories it could tell. I still can't figure out why it has a full mask on its head though.


Another view of the lake on the way back.



Not a great picture, but it is a tree growing out of a silo. I don't know much about silos, but I bet this is not the real purpose for them.


I'm sure there will be more pictures later too since I just figured out how to take them with my cell phone. I know. Technology on a bike is dangerous. Lately I have been running on Tues., Wed., Thurs., Sat., and Sun. The long runs being on the weekend. Then I have added the rides to Mon., Wed., and Fri. It's been a good plan leading up to my ultra on Sept.11th.

Forward we go! May your roads and trails be happy and safe!

No comments: