Friday, February 27, 2009

Running Twitter

Ok, so I've found something new (at least to me). I am now officially registered on Twitter. Twitter for those of you that don't know, is a site that let's you communicate and stay connected with people via computer or cell phone. It is fantastic. If you are interested in signing up to Twitter, go to the link above and get started.

I plan on using it to communicate about my training runs and other things that relate to topics on my blog. If I am on a run, I'll update people on how the run is going and then also send messages on the latest in training and nutrition tips to people that have signed up to follow me. You'll find out firsthand how things are going and hopefully get some useful information. To follow me just follow me at http://twitter.com/mawoolard.

Have a couple of long runs scheduled for this weekend. It would be a good time to follow the progress.

Forward we go! May your roads and trails be happy and safe!

No comments: