Monday, April 7, 2008

Hammer Nutrition Products Are Outstanding!

During my Brew to Brew Ultra-Marathon, I used several Hammer Nutrition Products that worked great for me. I am very impressed by the results. I wanted to share some thoughts with you about the ones that I am using for training and races. The sports drink that I am using now is called Heed. It is an excellent way to get good hydration and electrolyte balance for any length of run. I prefer the lemon lime flavor but there are several to choose from. I noticed right away that it just isn't as sweet as other sports drinks and that it really does a much better job compared to other sports drinks that I have used. Heed's "lactic acid buffering and antioxidant support" is well formulated. It makes a difference that you can feel! Another drink that I use is Perpetuem . It is designed for endurance training and racing but I use it regularly for runs over an hour as well as those long training runs. Wow! It's fantastic. I can really feel it kick in and provide maximum energy. Perpetuem is a great carbohydrate and soy protein blend that provides you with optimum fuel to meet your expectations. Add a packet of Hammer Gel to it and you really have a great combination. Hammer Bars have become a mainstay in my training run and racing nutrition plan. Hammer Bars are another great carbohydrate and protein option in a "solid food". They can be used before, during, or after a training run or race. They are a great addition to any nutrition fuel plan. During my training and also during the race I also used Endurolytes capsules as my electrolyte supplement providing me with essential minerals that I needed. I am very happy with the results

I encourage you to try some or all of the Hammer Nutrition products that I have talked about. They have really made a difference in my training and I really felt that they gave me the nutrition that I needed for my Ultra-Marathon yesterday. Let me know if you have any questions or what you think about these products when you give them a try.

Forward we go! May your roads and trails be happy and safe!

1 comment:

Starhiherbs said...

Your Blog is simply superb. Useful content. Nice to read. Thanks sharing this

Botanical Extract Manufacturers